Monday, April 8, 2013

Twins



Thomas had a Sibling


John 11:16  Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.

Thomas: Twin
Didymus: Double

Thomas was Mr. Negative.

Look how he talked:

“Well, let's go with Jesus so we can die too”! John 11:6

“We don't know where you are going, how are we supposed to know how to get there?” John 14:5

“Unless I see with my own eyes the prints of the nails in His hands and unless I feel with my own finger those holes, unless I put my fist in the hole in His side, there is no way I am believing He is alive!” John 20:25

“I don't know about the rest of you guys, I am going back to fishing with Peter!” John 21:2,3

Can you relate? Are you the double of Dydimus, the twin of Thomas?

Perhaps you can fall before the risen Lord, let your doubts be dispelled and proclaim with Thomas, "My Lord and my God!"

No comments: