Sunday, December 2, 2012

One of a Thousand



Job 33:23  If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:

Today, Sunday, December 2, 2012, I write my one thousandth blog! That makes 1000 blogs in 1610 days.

I started blogging in July of 2008 and have tried to blog daily, but I have not always been successful in doing so.

I praise the Lord that we have had 83,579 visits to the blog.

I have attempted to share Jesus and His love, mercy and grace in these almost daily musings. Though my daily devotions end up being the fodder for these musings, I have attempted to make it all about Him. He is the subject of my Bible reading and my devotion. He is the first and the last, the Alpha and Omega of all things, and specifically, my blogs.

So this blog, merely one among a thousand is intended to highlight Jesus once again. May He be glorified!

No comments: