Saturday, December 8, 2012

Universal Database



Job 16:19  Also now, behold, my witness is in heaven, and my record is on high.

Perhaps I shouldn't have read that cloak and dagger novel this past week, but I find myself looking over my shoulder a lot lately.

There have been more than a few news reports in the past couple of weeks about our faltering freedoms and the invasion of our privacy.

Google records our searches, phone carriers record our texts, intersection cameras record our driving habits. Black boxes are going in all the new cars to inform big brother what we were doing before a mishap. Your speed, acceleration and braking are all included.

The NSA looks for red flags in all our electronic correspondence. The TSA knows if you are have a concealed carry license and is now swabbing the hands for gunshot residue of practitioners of the second amendment.

Orwellian society is upon us and is worse than George could ever have imagined. Facial recognition technology, DNA data, retinal scans, heat sensors, night vision, security cameras, high tech listening devices, the monitoring of all communication, Treasury monitoring of your transactions...it's is too late for any of us to expect privacy to any extent.

Some would say, "Well, if you have nothing to hide, why worry?" But that is not the point. What is legal today may not be soon. It won't be long until some of your politically incorrect thoughts will be reason enough to detain you. We were a nation founded on freedom and liberty, but, under the guise of national security, those precious rights have all gone by the by. You can no longer have a reasonable expectation of liberty or freedom.

What you have written or voiced, where you have gone, what you have purchased, your habits, your internet and phone usage, your choices of entertainment, not to mention, the practice of your faith is all a matter of record in uber secret databases ready to be used against you by local, state, national and international authorities.

You may think this blogger has gone over the edge, but just know that you have been put on notice, your life is no secret.

That brings me to our verse today. It really matters little what the FBI, CIA, NSA or the UN thinks about me. They all already have enough on me to lock me up and throw away the key if freedom and the American way goes south. Goodness, all they would have to do is comb through the 1002 blogs I have written for all the world to see and are readily available on this site and know that I would not be a good team player in the globalist system spearheaded by the antichrist.

What matters most to me is that my witness is in heaven and my record is on high. Before security cameras were installed at Coddington and West "A", before Homeland entered my name in their database as a right wing extremist bent on sedition because I am bitterly clinging to my guns and my religion, a recording angel wrote a new name down in glory, and it’s mine, oh yes, it’s mine.

God knows every step that I take, every move that I make, every thought that I think, every emotion I feel. Also in those records, the notation that my sins are washed away, my slate is clean, I love the Lord Jesus and I am a true citizen of that heavenly land where the important records are stored.

Any of you "spooks" reading this missive, know that you too can be washed in the blood of the Lamb. Put that in your database and byte it!

No comments: