Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
I Love the Christian Faith! There are some things I can always count on in this Christian life. While all else around us changes, some things I can count on.
In the faith:
1. Saints worship God with singing, always have and always will. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne. From tabernacle to temple to church to eternity, we voice our praise in glad song, the song of the redeemed.
2. True believers follow the Lamb. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. They know His voice and they follow His lead.
3. Believers are not perfect, just forgiven. ...for they are without fault before the throne of God. Sins past present and future are washed away in the blood of the Lamb. The work of Calvary is overwhelmingly complete.
4. The plan of salvation never changes. ...having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth. Trusting that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again, that is the everlasting gospel in a nutshell.
5. Evil is doomed! Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. Right is greater than might, good is greater than evil and eternity is greater than time. God is keeping records and, in the end, the right side wins!
I might add, God never changes, the Word never changes and His love never fails.
It is so good to know, in such tumultuous times, we have an anchor, steadfast and sure.