Thursday, December 20, 2012

My First Tattoo



Rev 22:4  And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Hindus mark their foreheads with the third eye. Catholics observe Ash Wednesday with a cross mark on their faces. The world, wondering after the beast, will accept the name, number or mark of the beast either on their foreheads or on their right hands. Sudanese men mark their foreheads with cuttings for whatever reason. Fellow gang-members honor the loss of one of their own with a tear drop tattoo. Ladies, tired of applying makeup, will have permanent makeup applied by way of tattoos.

I personally don't care for facial marks. But when it comes from the Lord and shows that I belong to Him, I will gladly accept this mark of ownership. Besides, no one is going to be looking at me, we will spend eternity gazing at the worthy One.   

No comments: