Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where God Leads, He Feeds, Where He Guides, He Provides!


Deu 29:5 And I have led you forty years in the wilderness: your clothes are not waxen old upon you, and thy shoe is not waxen old upon thy foot.

The farther I travel in this Christian journey, the more awestruck I am at the provision of the Lord.

Of course, He has promised that He would supply all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. The context deals with our seeing to the missionaries needs.

David said, I am young, now I am old. I have never seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging for bread.

God has been very good to me, my family and my church. He has always supplied, in time, on time, every time.

The Jews were miraculously blessed in the wilderness to have lived and travelled in harsh conditions for decades. Never once did they have to stop at Pay-Less Shoes or at the Dress Barn.

They even had the wherewithal to make new clothes and shoes had they needed them. But they didn't.

So, what need are you up against, wondering how it is going to be met?

If you are a child of God, If you are in a place of blessing, that is, you are faithful in tithing and giving to missions, then know that God has your best interests in hand. He will meet your need.

No comments: