Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shady Green Pastures



Psa 95:7-8 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the
sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your heart…

I am comforted today by the fact that I belong to Jesus, He is my God. He is my Good Shepherd, Who gives His life for the sheep, Jn 10:11, my Great Shepherd Who has resurrected, Heb 13:20, and my Chief Shepherd, Who is coming for me to pass out crowns of glory, I Pe 5:4.

How wonderful to know today that I am led to lie down in green pastures and to drink from still waters.

I am comforted to know that His unseen hand leads me when I am willing to follow.

I thrill to the sound of His voice that I can follow to a table spread for me.

Lord, may I not harden my heart, but always listen to your voice that I may not hearken to the voice of the enemy, no matter how he disguises it.

I am yours Lord, lead and feed me this day.

No comments: