Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Am What I Am


1 Cor 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Paul was strong to the finish, but not because he ate his spinach!

Paul could say, "I am what I am" because of:
1. Faith.
2. Grace. vs 10
3. The Power of the Resurrection. vs 15
4. Hard work! vss 10, 58
5. Victory. vss 25-28
6. Persecution. vs 30
7. Death to self. vs 31
8. Godly living. vs 34
9. Living in light of the rapture. vs 52
10. Steadfastness. vs 58

Are any of us really what we ought to be? What are you? God loves you just the way you are, but He loves you too much to leave you that way. Therefore, we are all a work in process. The ten qualities listed above will surely put you on a path to a greater you.

No comments: