Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
(Read Matthew 24)
There is a lot of deception concerning the end times. Jesus makes many things clear in this chapter that we would not be deceived.
1) Jesus impersonators will arise. 5
2) Wars will increase, national and global. 6,7
3) Natural disasters will boom. 7
4) Persecutions will multiply. 9
5) Betrayal will be common place. 10
6) False prophets will burgeon. 11
7) Sin will flourish while love will wane. 12
8) The Gospel will be proliferated. 14
We can all agree that our day closely bears a resemblance to the prophecy of Jesus.
It is for us then to look for the coming of the Lord, to work harder to bring the wanderers into the fold and to live holy lives in the light of His return.
Today could be the day, are you ready?