Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Health of my Countenance - A Spiritual Facial


Ps 42:11b …hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

There is nothing like meeting a positive person who shines with joy, confidence and hope. You know the kind of person, the moment you meet them you know that they run on a different power source. We call them the “beautiful people,” not because of their position, power of money, not even their physical attractiveness, but because their soul radiates God.

I have knocked on the door of a total stranger and before the first words were exchanged, I knew that God was in their life in a powerful way. “You are a Christian?” I would ask them, and they always shined a little brighter and answered in the affirmative.

Talk about a facial that not even Mary Kay could match! If you want a good look, a shining countenance - do like Moses, spend some face time with God.

The one who has been with God in private will radiate Him in public.

We are to be lesser lights. He is the light of the world, and we reflect His light. When people come in contact with us, they should sense, just by our countenance, that we have been with God.


Spend some time with God today so you can radiate Him to others.

No comments: