Monday, December 29, 2008

A Gushing Heart and A Proseful Tongue



My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. Psalm 45:1


The 45th Psalm is a love song written for the trumpet.
Imagine Kenny G.
How poetic is the first verse! "My heart is indicting a good matter..." literally, my heart is gushing! And then, "my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."
Man, those are words that will melt your loved one's heart!
May our hearts gush today about the goodness of our great God. The more we think of all He does for us and all He is to us, the more we realize we can't even begin to know how vast is His love and watchcare to us.
Our tongues need to be the pen of a ready writer. May we be like a typewriter ready for Heaven to stroke our keys. What God wants us to say, that's what we should desire to say. May His wish be our command.

No comments: