Numbers 23:21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them. 22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn. 23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Balak begged Balaam to curse Israel, but all he could do was observe what Israel was:
1. An imperfect people (iniquity, perverseness)
2. A delivered people (out of Egypt)
3. A blessed people (no enchantment or divination against them)
4. A shouting people (the shout of a king is among them)
5. A strong people (strength of a unicorn)
6. A favored people (God is with him)
Deserving? NO Chosen? YES
Feel free to insert your name and church in the place of Israel. Indeed, what hath God wrought!