Thursday, May 10, 2012

Charmed, I'm Sure!

Eccl 10:11 Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better.
If you have to deal with a snake, it's better to charm it until you can get away from it rather than get bit. Likewise, if you have to deal with a person who has, let's say, a bit more to say than your average person, entertain them as best you can and get shut of them. I love how God works! This morning, I knew I needed the Lord to speak to me and this "obscure" verse with this "off-beat" lesson came to me. I wondered how in the world this could even remotely speak to my situation. Ha! Did God ever make this applicable right off the bat! I will spare you the story. Suffice it to say that His Word is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword. Praise His name!

No comments: