1Pe 3:8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
1Pe 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
1Pe 3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
1Pe 3:11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
1Pe 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
If you are like me, you have some really good days where everything seems to go right. Then there are those other days you would like to redo. Peter says that if we want to love live and see good days, there are some things we can do:
1. Be right with your mate 1-7
2. Have a good relationship with your church family - 8
3. Show compassion, love people like a good brother, show pity, be nice. - 8
4. Don't feel the need to get even. - 9
5. Be a blessing - 9
6. Keep your tongue, season your words with grace - 10
7. Hate evil - 11
8. Do good - 11
9. Be a peacemaker - 11
10. Live righteously and pray - 12
Have a good and godly day, my friend!