Sunday, April 19, 2009

At Ease In Jesus


Psa 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.

In a time when so many people are so restless, it is a blessing to have a safe retreat for our souls, the bosom of the Almighty. There is no rest elsewhere. Oh, people try; self-medication, entertainment, recreation, meditation, etc. But only in Jesus do we find rest for the weary soul.

Jesus gave the invitation to us in Matt 11:28-30, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Is your soul restless today? Come unto Jesus, cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you. In Him you can find a comfortable to take a load off and relax in His care.

No comments: