Friday, March 15, 2013

Unbroken



Mark 11:2  And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring him. 3  And if any man say unto you, Why do ye this? say ye that the Lord hath need of him; and straightway he will send him hither.

Jesus rode a colt on which never a man sat. Imagine that, no bucking, no skittishness. Just carrying the Savior into town and into hearts.

Strange how so many calling themselves believers are still bucking against the Savior. "I will not win souls, I am not a pushy person." "Tithe? It is my money and I will do what I want with it." "I won't be in church Sunday, I have other things to do."

Bucking, unbroken, wild as**s refusing to be saddled by God's will.

No comments: