Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Walking on the Devil's Head



Rom 16:20  And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Yea Paul! Thanks for the reminder that hearkens way back to the beginning when God promised the devil, And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Gen 3:15

Our verse teaches that we will gain the ultimate victory over the enemy and he will be subdued.


Christ's death on Calvary and His glorious resurrection 3 days later ensure that the devil is the loser! In the end, we get to walk with Jesus on Satan's head. Won't that be satisfying?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walking on my head?
I hate the idea of having my head trampled underfoot by Christians!

-Satan

Pastor Fuller said...

Yeah Devilboy666, it's one thing we are allowed to do, and I know you must hate it.