Tuesday, October 9, 2012

O the Depth of the Riches both of the Wisdom and Knowledge of God!



Rom 11:33  O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

This verse is in reference to the unfolding of the great mystery of God, His work with His people, the Jews, and the offer of salvation to the Gentiles.

That the two peoples could be one with no difference had been unthinkable. But God always works outside of the box of human reason and understanding.

“Surprise!” That is the exclamation that I find myself thinking so often when it comes to how God works all things together for good in my life.

He seems to take pleasure in making the impossible possible. When I give up on situations or people, He teaches me the valuable lessons that His ways are not my ways and His thoughts are not my thoughts. As the heavens are far above the earth, so are His ways so far above mine.

Yes, how unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out.

I am excited to find out what mind-boggling things He is going to do today!

No comments: