Saturday, May 14, 2011

Read 'em and Weep


Rom 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

What Made Paul the Greatest Christian in History?

I've known some mighty fine Christians. These were people who walked with God, who
loved and served Him whole-heartedly, folks who turned many to righteousness. Some
suffered greatly for His holy name. Others knew the Book intimately. Paul was all of
these, but one thing puts him on a whole other level. His desire to see others saved was unrivaled. It was to the point that he was willing to suffer eternity in hell if others would come to Christ. Here are the verses. Read 'em and weep!

Rom 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

No comments: