Welcome to my thoughts concerning my daily devotions. I hope something that I receive from the Word may, in turn, be somewhat of a blessing to you also. May the Lord bless you this and every day as you love and serve Him.
Friday, November 21, 2014
How to Have the Very Best Thanksgiving
1. Consider the source of all blessings - James 1:17
2. Dwell on the good and positive - Phil 4:8
3. Go about your day smiling, singing and saying "thanks" - Eph 5:18-20
4. Freely enjoy, without guilt, the blessings He has given. I Tim 6:17
5. Even in the seemingly bad stuff, give thanks. There is a good reason even for the bad. I Thess 5:18