How do you know if you are an American patriot?
1. If the mere mention of the Westboro Baptist Church makes your blood boil and you are tempted to ask the pastor if we can change the name of our church. Then you might be a patriot. BTW, The answer is, no, but let’s get a can of paint and go change the name of theirs!!!
2. When they picket the funeral of one of our soldiers with their nasty posters you just hope the ground falls away from underneath their feet and they drop right into the place you feel they are going eventually anyway, you might be a patriot. By the way, if you don’t believe that, just read some of their hateful propaganda including blaspheming the name of our holy God.
3. If you see someone desecrating Old Glory, you want to do something very painful to them, you could be a patriot!
4. Whenever an Achmadinijad or Hugo Chavez or some Hollywood leftist starts talking your country down you wish a horrible accident upon them, you might be a patriot.
5. When Jeremiah Wright invokes the damnation of God upon your country and you hope and pray that nobody that he has ever mentored would ever be in a position of authority, like say, president, then you just might be an American patriot!
6. When you see the bumper sticker, “You can have my gun when you pry my cold dead fingers from it” and you get goose bumps, you may be a patriot.
7. If, when you see the flag flying high and hear the Star Spangled Banner, you can’t help but get a chill and your throat constricts, you are a patriot.