Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thanks Readers!

Dear readers, I want to thank you from the depths of my heart for browsing and perusing my blogs these last several years.

I have to confess to you that I have recently suffered a writer's block. The importance of writing is evident. It disciplines a person in many ways. It keeps the writer accountable to his own studies and to the readers. It codifies the thoughts rolling around the brain and organizes them into cognizant ideas.

Needless to say, there are many things rolling around in my brain that have not made their way to the keyboard. This is to my own detriment.

Chalk it up to priorities, interests, passions and time-management. (i.e. hunting and football season)

I hope to soon get back to blogging on a regular basis. I NEED to blog. Whether it is of any help to you, or whether you are able to borrow any of the material, or whether you are blessed by my thoughts, I just wanted to express how humbled I am by, among others, Chinese, Russian, French, Ukrainian, Indian, Filipino, Germans, Poles, Canadian and Yankee readers.

Let's have a little Preacher's Blog reunion one of these days up in glory for all that are alumni readers of my posts. You can all come over to my mansion for a backyard BBQ.

Blessings to all!

No comments: