Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Gushing Heart


Psa 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
Psa 45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.


Very interesting! The word inditing here means to gush. In other words, the writers heart is gushing. He is overflowing with emotion concerning the majesty and glory of his king.

Can we relate? Does our heart gush with feeling concerning our meditations of our great God and King? How wonderful His works toward the undeserving! How marvelous His mercies! How glorious His goodness!

Indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. I cannot but speak of the glories of my wonderful Lord and King.

No comments: