Psa 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
"So!" That's what my smart-alack friends in youth group used to say when the youth director used this verse to chide us into giving a testimony. Ah, those were the days.
I believe the Psalmist meant that we ought to speak up for the Lord with a whole lot more verbiage than "So!"
Psalm, the 107th gives us ample reason for thanksgiving.
1. His mercy endures forever, 1
2. We are redeemed, 2
3. His leading in our lives, 3-7
4. His strange, but wonderful work in our lives. 8
5. Satisfaction for our longing souls, 9
6. Salvation from our distresses, 13
7. Freedom, liberty, 14
8. Healing and deliverance, 20
9. His wondrous works, 24
10. The fruitfulness of the land, 34-38
11. Wisdom and understanding, 43
12. God's lovingkindness, 43