Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thank you, God, for a good woman.


Pro 12:4 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.

Have you ever looked at other's spouses and wondered if you could ever be married to that person? Perhaps you have thought, "I'd be in prison for murder if I was married to him/her."

It is amazing the marriages that seem to be made in heaven and those that appear to be products of the "hot spot."

I am praising God today that I have been crowned by Heaven with a godly and virtuous woman. 14 years ago this coming Monday, God blessed me with the finest woman on the planet. Industrious, godly, wise, kind, giving and beautiful - God is good!

I hope each of you are able to say similar things about the gift God has given to you as your spouse.

Lord, thank your for all your gifts, but especially for the wonderful spouse with which you have crowned my life.

No comments: