When Jesus is in the house:
1. The house is filled. In this case, it was filled with people, but in any case, if He is present, the house is filled with all that He is. Vss 1-2
2. There is faith in the house. Took some work, but faith made it happen. Vss 3-4
3. There is forgiveness in the house. Vs 5
4. There may be fury present. Vss 6-7. Any work of God will be met with the enemy's wrath.
5. There is a certain amount of fashion! Vs 12, "We never saw it on this fashion." The "fashionable" church goer isn't concerned about a change of clothes, but a change of life.
It would do us well to bathe every get together with prayer, pleading for Him to be present in the house.