1. Move when the Lord says move, stay when He says stay.
2. Be organized! All tents are to be set up in a regimented fashion in relation to the central tent, organized by families.
3. Representatives will be appointed from each family. They will be responsible and accountable for their charges.
4. Strict dietary and sanitary regulations shall be followed to a tee. Cover your cr*p!
5. There will be no hanky-panky within the ranks. a strict moral code will be followed to maintain the integrity of the group. This code is set in stone.
6. There is one unquestioned leader. What he says is ex-cathreda, that is, from the very mouth of God.
7. Everyone will participate in the overall welfare of the group. At times, special collections will be taken, everyone is expected to give charitably according to their ability.
8. Above all, God is to be honored in all things. There are sets of proscribed liturgical practices that will be followed exactly. No WHINING!
9. Upon arrival to the "Promised Land" expect that the caravan will not be readily welcomed. Well fortified walls will stand as a testament against your illegal, unwelcome invasion.
10. The land is yours by birthright. Claim it and make it a place of Godliness and blessings. Mess up, and you will be messed up!
Num 10:11 And it came to pass on the twentieth day of the second month, in the second year, that the cloud was taken up from off the tabernacle of the testimony. 12 And the children of Israel took their journeys out of the wilderness of Sinai; and the cloud rested in the wilderness of Paran. 13 And they first took their journey according to the commandment of the LORD by the hand of Moses.