Saturday, January 18, 2014

Parallel King James and Facebook Versions - Ps 39:1-3



KJV: Psa 39:1  I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.
2  I was dumb with silence, I held my peace, even from good; and my sorrow was stirred.
3  My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue,

FBV: 39:1 I said, I will be very careful what I post, I will not offend with my writing: I will refrain from typing what I really think. These people are SO ignorant! LOL
2 I am so amazed at some of the stuff I am reading, I don't even know what to say, SMH! These folks can really make or break my day.
3 Oh, man, I want to reach through the computer and choke somebody! :<(  Alas, I posted when I shouldn't have, I know I will regret this.

No comments: