Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blessings Here and Pleasure Hereafter


The Path and the Pleasure

Psa 16:11
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Down here there is a path, upon which I am led
It runs beside still waters, in green pastures I am fed.

And all the while I know, in Him I can confide
The joy of His sweet Spirit dwells deep down inside.

In His presence there is such fullness of happiness
But yonder in the heavens pleasures always tend to bless.

So I serve my gracious Lord and Savior each and every day
Looking on His love and favor He will keep me in the way.

Til one day I reach that land where sorrows never come
No tears, no death, no danger, neither Satan's sibilant hum.

I will safe there be with God, the Father, Spirit, Son
Finished with the vale of sorrows, hearing Him say, "Child, well done!"

No comments: